Wells Fargo Dealer Services account allows you to access your profile information from any device which is connected to the web.
How to Login to Wells Fargo Dealer Services
-> GO TO LOGIN <-
Follow this instruction and you’ll be able to login to your account on the Wells Fargo Dealer web-site:
- Click the «Go To Login» link above and you’ll be forwarded to the login page.
- Type your User ID and Password in the empty fields on the opened page.
- Click the blue «Sign On» button and you’ll get to your account.
*Be carefull: The login form is case sensitive. So, be aware of typing your credentials using the right case.
When you are logged to your account, you have the possibility to pay your bills online, to view all your statements, to check and manage your profile information using your PC or any mobile device.
Forgot your Wells Fargo User ID or Password?
If you suddenly forgot your ID or Pass it’s easy to get the access to your account back.
Just follow the steps written down below and you will be able to reset your password and to get your ID:
- Go to the Wells Fargo Dealer Services login page. You can do it by clicking on the link above the login instruction.
- On the login page you will see a link which is located below the login form.
- Click the link saying «User ID/Password Help» and follow the instruictions appearing in your screen to complete the recovery process.
How to Login using a mobile device
Wells Fargo Dealer Services don’t offer any mobile application.
But you can of course use their site, which is available for any devices.
Just follow the same instruction, which you used for logging from your PC and you’ll get to your account from any type of mobile device.